
Last Tuesday we were able to go to an Idaho Falls Chukars Baseball game. We had a great time. The Chukars lost, but we all still had fun. The kids all received autographs from Charlie Chukar. Max received a nice kiss and hug from him, and Bray danced with Charlie. I didn't bring my camera---nice mom! Next time.
On Thursday we drove down to Malad with Grandma Mecham to watch our cousin Kit play in an all-star tournament. We had a great time! Kit played catcher and did an awesome job, he also hit a double. We had a fun baseball week. Summer is going by way too fast!
Friday night Justin and I went out with our friends Chris and Pam. We went for our annual dinner and movie to celebrate the guys birthdays. We enjoyed dinner at Jakers. We went and saw the movie the X-files, not so good, but I've never watched the show on television either. The kids had fun playing with the Nelson kids and really enjoy our new babysitter Carly.
No comments:
Post a Comment