Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Playin at the Park

The kids have a blast at this park. This is a picture from last Wednesday. I am using our blog to do family history-so I want to keep it updated, but we dont' have internet access at our home. Solution-we come to the park and play while Mom updates our blog. It works! I do the bills, update the blog, etc. and the kids have fun! We found out they have a preschool here at the park on Tuesdays, so next Tuesday Max is going to check out the outdoor learning preschool. I think it will be fun we met the teacher today and she seemed really nice, he is excited.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

It looks like a fun park. That's so cool that Max gets to go to that class. I bet he will love it. Hope to see you soon.